How does an CCTV IP camera work?
An CCTV IP camera system consists of the camera(s) and a recording device. The cameras come with certain software which enables it to encode and send the captured data to a Network Video Recorder, another media storage device, or to another destination over the internet. CCTV IP Camara compresses the files and sends the data which makes it different from analogue CCTV cameras.
Where can CCTV IP camera be used?
- CCTV IP camera is an adaptable security tool.
- CCTV IP Camera can be used in multiple setups- homes, offices, banks, jewelry stores, schools, as well as government offices.
- To monitor the workforce at an office to evaluate productivity;
- To monitor student activity and ensure their safety in schools or colleges;
- shops where owners need to monitor consumers’ movements in order to prevent any theft.
- It can be used in homes by working families where they need to keep an eye on the young child or elderly parent who is alone at home.
- Up to 2 megapixel (1920 × 1080) resolution
- Standard video compression with high compression ratio, ROI (region of interest) encoding
- Progressive scan CMOS, capture motion video without incised margin
- Support dual stream, and the sub-stream for mobile surveillance
- High-performance and long service life Infrared LED, Approx. 20 to 30 meters IR range
- IR cut filter with auto switch
- Built-in Micro SD / SDHC / SDXC card slot, up to 64GB
- PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Ingress Protection level: IP66
- Electronic shutter for different surveillance environments
- Other functions: alarm, reset button, mirror, etc
- Support intrusion detection and line crossing detection
- Support VCA, which is compatible with NVR for the second time of video searching and analysing
|Image Sensor||1/2.8″ Progressive Scan CMOS|
|Min. Illumination||0.01Lux @ (F1.2, AGC ON) ,0 Lux with IR 0.028Lux @ (F2.0, AGC ON) ,0 Lux with IR|
|Shutter Speed||1/3 s to 1/100,000 s|
|Lens||4mm@ F2.0, Angle of view: 85° (6mm optional)|
|Day & Night||IR cut filter with auto switch|
|Digital Noise Reduction||3D DNR|
|Wide Dynamic Range||Digital WDR|
|Video Compression||H.264/ MJPEG|
|Video Bit Rate||32 Kbps – 8 Mbps|
|Max. Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Frame Rate||50Hz: 25fps(1920 × 1080), 25fps (1280 × 960), 25fps (1280 × 720) 60Hz: 30fps(1920 × 1080), 30fps (1280 × 960), 30fps (1280 × 720)|
|Image Settings||Rotate mode, Saturation, Brightness, Contrast adjustable by client software or web browser|
|Backlight compensation||Yes, zone optional|
|Network Storage||NAS (Support NFS,SMB/CIFS)|
|Alarm Trigger||Intrusion detection, Line crossing detection, Motion detection, Dynamic analysis, Tampering alarm, Network disconnect , IP address conflict, Storage exception|
|General||One-key reset, Flash-prevention, dual stream, heartbeat, mirror, password protection, privacy mask, watermark, IP address filtering, Anonymous access|
|Standard||ONVIF, PSIA, CGI, ISAPI|
|Communication Interface||1 RJ45 10M/100M Ethernet interface|
|On-board storage||Built-in Micro SD/SDHC/SDXC card slot, up to 64 GB|
|Wi-Fi Specification(Only for the products with Wi-Fi module built-in)|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n|
|Frequency Range||2.4 GHz ~ 2.4835 GHz|
|Channel Bandwidth||20/40MHz Support|
|Protocols||802.11b: CCK, QPSK, BPSK 802.11g/n: OFDM|
|Security||64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, WPS|
|Transmit Output Power||11b: 17±1.5dBm @ 11Mbps 11g: 14±1.5dBm @ 54Mbps 11n: 12.5±1.5dBm|
|Receive Sensitivity||11b: -90dBm @ 11Mbps (Typical) 11g: -75dBm @ 54Mpbs (Typical) 11n: -74dBm (Typical)|
|Transfer Rates||11b: 11Mbps 11g: 54Mbps 11n: up to 150Mbps|
|Wireless Range||50m(depend on environment)|
|Operating Conditions||-30 °C – 60 °C (-22 °F – 140 °F)Humidity 95% or less (non-condensing)|
|Power Supply||12 V DC ± 10% , PoE (802.3af)|
|Power Consumption||5W MAX (Max. 7 W as IR cut filter on)|
|Ingress Protection level||IP66|
|IR Range||30 meters|
|Dimensions||60.4×76.9×139.28 mm (2.4” × 3.0” × 5.5”)|