Panic Alarm is a personal security alarm that provides loud, deterrent sound when turned on. The device can be activated based on various events like intrusion or pressing of the panic button located in TAG devices (a type of keychain). Panic alarms are powered by batteries and provide convenience with their small size for storage.The Panic Alarm is a loud device that alerts you when it detects an intrusion. It can be mounted on walls or placed flat, and will sound off in fear if someone opens the door to your home without permission!
- eGlu HUB
- eGlu APP for iOS or Android
|Power Input||Two AA Alkaline Batteries|
|Max Volume||105 dB|
|Operating Temperature||0ºC to 45°C|
|Wireless Protocol||WiZN’s Glu™ (865-867MHz)|
|Dimensions||75 x 75 x 28 mm|
- Do not install eGlu products near heat sources such as stoves, radiators or any other appliances which generate heat
- Only use attachments and accessories specified by the manufacturer
- Clean it every week by wiping down leftover dust from surfaces using nonabrasive cloths
- There are tons of ways you can finish off your style: add some bling on neck or wrist, wear an eye-catching watch or pick out some funky jewelry that’s sure to catch people’s eyes.
- eGlu products are designed for indoor use only. They cannot be used outdoors or near water, and should not come in contact with any liquids at all. eGlu is a company that specializes in producing furniture coatings which can withstand the wear-and-tear of outdoor living while still looking good indoors!
- Please do not take your eGLU product into the rainforest to avoid scratching delicate plants; Clean it every week by wiping down leftover dust from surfaces using nonabrasive cloths
- Connecting a load higher than the specified limit can permanently damage the device and also cause fire hazard.
- Do not try to open eGlu products. There are no user serviceable parts inside the product. Doing so can expose you to high voltage live circuits resulting in an electric shock.
- Break this rule at your own risk!