When the touch panel device detects overload (power consumption over 8A), over voltage (Power supply over 300V AC), overheat (temperature over 85 degrees). App will inform a notification then the module will turn off and the Red Led blinks on 10 seconds.
Control On/Off devices
After connecting the Touch Switch with the electric device and setup the device join into the Gateway system, user can control electric devices through App
After configuring device join into Gateway’s network, you have more advanced cofiguration on App. These are the options:
- Change the intensity of Led on Touch Switch
- Lock/Unlock touchpad on Touch Switch
- Configure controlling mode
The Touch Switch has 4 controlling modes
- Momentary mode: When you tap on the touch button, it will change the state, when you release the button, it will return old state.
- Toggle mode: When you tap on the touch button, it will change the state but when you release the button, it will keep current state.
- Auto-On mode: The default state of button is On when you tap on the touch button, it becomes Off state but after the period of time was configured on App the button returns the default state (On).
- Auto-Off mode: The default state of button is Off when you tap on the touch button, it becomes On state but after the period of time was configured on App the button returns the default state (Off).
Each touch button on switch has two signals (extension), user taps on the button 2 times to send the first signal triggers the Rule, user taps on the button 3 times to send the second signal triggers the another Rule. (User can config the signal as the input device of Rule/Scene).
|Power Supply||110-240V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Radio Protocol||Z-wave protocol (865,2 MHz)|
|Operating temperature range|
Operating humidity range
|-10 C – 55 C|
0% – 90%
|Resistive load/channel |