What is an Intruder Alarm System?
An Intrusion Alarm System monitors your home or office 24X7 and helps detect break-ins.
It also detects fires and gas leaks and informs the Central Monitoring Station.
“What’s more, you and your neighbors are alerted immediately. It comprises of a control panel and various detectors that are connected to the control panel wirelessly or with a wire”
The various Detectors are :
- Motion Sensors : Detects motion in protected areas.
- Magnetic Contacts : These are position sensors which can be installed on doors, windows, cupboards, air-conditioner ducts, safes and rolling shutters.
- Gas Leak Detector : This detector senses LPG gas and potential fire hazards and sends out an alarm before they turn unmanageable.
- Smoke Detector : Detects smoke and alerts occupants. • Glass Break Detector : Detects the sound of breaking glass.
- Panic Switch : This switch alerts the Central Monitoring Station in an emergency, and can send the police, fire department or medical services to the rescue.
- 2G GSM+PSTN mode for double communication mode
- 4 Follow me private phone nos., 2CMS phone no.
- 8 wired, 32 wireless zones.
- Touch panel with in-built siren.
- Voice command support and indication
- 8 wireless remote
- Sleep mode, PGM output, 16 user codes
- Detector loss inspection fuction, communication inspection function, Tel-line connect inspection
- Power off, low battery alarm function
|Power Supply||15 V/2000 mA|
|Built-in rechargable battery||<50 mA (exclude wireless detector)|
|System static current||<50 mA (exclude wireless detector)|
|System alarming current||<300 mA (exclude wireless high siren current)|
|Operating environment||0 ° – 49 ° C (32° to 120°F)|
|Relative Humidity||5% to 93%|
|Home Demo Yes/No||Yes|
|Leaflet & Manual||Yes (eurovigil.in)|
|Demo Video||Yes (eurovigil.in)|