How does an HD CCTV camera work?
The HD CCTV surveillance camera captures the visuals of anyone or anything that enters its visual field. This visual field can vary depending on the lens of the camera. Once captured, these images are relayed to the Digital Video Recorder which stores them. The person monitoring the feed can see it live or watch the recorded visuals at a later point by accessing the Recorder.
Where can HD CCTV cameras be used?
An HD CCTV camera is an important security component in any setting courtesy of its ability to capture clear visuals- residential, commercial, educational and even governmental setups. They can be installed at the main gate of a building to monitor foot and vehicular traffic; to identify faces and vehicle’s license plates. They can be installed in educational institutes to monitor students’ safety.
Why is Eurovigil best for you?
Eurovigil has an expert team of technicians that assist you at every step with their experience and knowledge of the different products and understanding of your home security needs. The flawless quality of Eurovigil’s household security products give the consumer the peace of mind that they need. Eurovigil’s competitive HD CCTV camera price makes it a sound investment for every family.
Right from the easy installation process to the upgradation of current products, the whole process is undertaken by adept professionals making the consumer’s complete journey with Eurovigil smooth.
The salient features of the camera are as follows:
- Dome cameras have a subtle structure making them a good choice for those who wish to discreetly monitor a visual field.
- Bullet cameras are extremely noticeable due to their size. They are mainly used to deter potential malicious elements from attempting any crime.
- In Varifocal cameras, the focus changes with the focal length which means that the operator can choose where they wish to focus the camera on. These cameras work well to cover big outdoor spaces like parking lots and backyards.
- The PTZ camera allows the controller to pan, tilt or zoom the camera lens according to their need to capture the most relevant visuals.
Applications of Dome Camera
One of the most versatile types of security camera, Dome camera owing its compact size and aesthetic design, it can be used in different places.
Today, almost all the residential buildings and office have elevators and from the security viewpoint it is paramount that you keep a tab on the elevators. The dome camera, with its focused viewing angles, you can get a clear picture
Often, the corridors are an overlooked area in terms of surveillance. The dome cameras, irrespective of the lighting conditions can provide a clear view of the surrounding. Also, the wide view angle can help cover the full area and capture the images of the people at the entry and exit.
- Front doors
It is important that you monitor the people entering and exiting the door. A strategically placed dome camera can not only deter the miscreants from entering the premise but in the event of any mishap, the recorded footage can help identify the wrongdoer.
- Up to 2 megapixel (1920 × 1080) resolution
- Standard video compression with high compression ratio, ROI (region of interest) encoding
- Progressive scan CMOS, capture motion video without incised margin
- Support dual stream, and the sub-stream for mobile surveillance
- High-performance and long service life Infrared LED, Approx. 10 to 30 meters IR range
- IR cut filter with auto switch
- PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Built-in Micro SD/SDHC/SDXC card slot, up to 128 GB
- Ingress Protection level: IP67
- Impact Protection: IEC60068-2-75 test, Eh, 20J; EN50102, up to IK10
- Other functions: rotate mode, alarm, mirror, reset button, etc
- Support smart function: Intrusion detection and line crossing detection
- Support VCA, which is compatible with NVR for the second time of video searching and analysing
|CCTV Camera I View HD200 IR DOME|
(Contains : 2BNC Connectors, DC Pin Connector & Mounting Kit)
|Operating Conditions||-30 °C – 60 °C (-22 °F – 140 °F) Humidity 95% or less (non-condensing)|
|IR Range||30 meters|
|Impact Protection||IEC60068-2-75Eh, 20J; EN50102, up to IK10|
|Dimensions||Φ111 × 82 (4.4” × 3.2”)|
|Weight||500g (1.1 lb)|
|Home Demo Yes/No||Yes|
|Leaflet & Manual||Yes (eurovigil.in)|
|Demo Video||Yes (eurovigil.in)|