How does an HD CCTV camera work?
The HD CCTV surveillance camera captures the visuals of anyone or anything that enters its visual field. This visual field can vary depending on the lens of the camera. Once captured, these images are relayed to the Digital Video Recorder which stores them. The person monitoring the feed can see it live or watch the recorded visuals at a later point by accessing the Recorder.
Where can HD CCTV cameras be used?
An HD CCTV camera is an important security component in any setting courtesy of its ability to capture clear visuals- residential, commercial, educational and even governmental setups. They can be installed at the main gate of a building to monitor foot and vehicular traffic; to identify faces and vehicle’s license plates. They can be installed in educational institutes to monitor students’ safety.
Why is Eurovigil best for you?
Eurovigil has an expert team of technicians that assist you at every step with their experience and knowledge of the different products and understanding of your home security needs. The flawless quality of Eurovigil’s household security products give the consumer the peace of mind that they need. Eurovigil’s competitive HD CCTV camera price makes it a sound investment for every family.
Right from the easy installation process to the upgradation of current products, the whole process is undertaken by adept professionals making the consumer’s complete journey with the Eurovigil is very smooth.
The salient features of the camera are as follows:
- Dome cameras have a subtle structure making them a good choice for those who wish to discreetly monitor a visual field.
- Bullet cameras are extremely noticeable due to their size. They are mainly used to deter potential malicious elements from attempting any crime.
- In Varifocal cameras, the focus changes with the focal length which means that the operator can choose where they wish to focus the camera on. These cameras work well to cover big outdoor spaces like parking lots and backyards.
- The PTZ camera allows the controller to pan, tilt or zoom the camera lens according to their need to capture the most relevant visuals.
Applications of Bullet Camera?
- It can be used in industrial and manufacturing units to keep a tab on the different processes; there are some special camera that has the ability to measure the temperature and alert the management in case of any inconsistency.
- With its ability to cover a wide area, Bullet Camera can be an effective tool in reducing crimes in public parking lots.
- It can be used for traffic monitoring. Bullet CCTV cameras installed on the signals and near the high traffic area can help the authorities to keep a check on road accidents and traffic jams.
- Bullet cameras can help secure the retail spaces. It can facilitate monitoring of the products on display, incidents of theft, maintain a log of the people entering and exiting the store and monitor financial transactions.
- 2 megapixel high performance CMOS
- Analog HD output, up to 1080p resolution
- Day/Night switch
- Smart IR
- Up to 20 m IR distance
- Switchable TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS
|CCTV Camera I View HD300 2MP IRBULLET|
(Contains : 2BNC Connectors, DC Pin Connector & Mounting Kit)
|Operating Conditions||-40 °C to 60 °C (-40 °F to 140 °F), Humidity 90% or less (non-condensation)|
|Power Supply||12 V DC±15%|
|Power Consumption||Max. 4 W|
|IR Range||Up to 20 m|
|Dimensions||Φ 70 mm × 154.5 mm (Φ 2.76″ × 6.08″)|
|Weight||400 g (0.88 lb.)|
|Home Demo Yes/No||Yes|
|Leaflet & Manual||Yes (eurovigil.in)|
|Demo Video||Yes (eurovigil.in)|