How does an HD CCTV camera work?
The HD CCTV surveillance camera captures the visuals of anyone or anything that enters its visual field. This visual field can vary depending on the lens of the camera. Once captured, these images are relayed to the Digital Video Recorder which stores them. The person monitoring the feed can see it live or watch the recorded visuals at a later point by accessing the Recorder.
High definition (HD) cameras are an integral part of a CCTV Surveillance system. They capture high quality visuals, which can be monitored round the clock. The footage captured can be used as an evidence in a case of inquiry. The visuals are saved on a digital video recorder and can be accessed later. There are four main types of the HD cameras- dome, bullet, varifocal and PTZ (pan, tilt, zoom). They are weatherproof which means that they can withstand a high degree of water and dust to capture superior quality images making them a good security system to incorporate in any of the season.
Where can HD CCTV cameras be used?
An HD CCTV camera is an important security component in any setting courtesy of its ability to capture clear visuals- residential, commercial, educational and even governmental setups. They can be installed at the main gate of a building to monitor foot and vehicular traffic; to identify faces and vehicle’s license plates. They can be installed in educational institutes to monitor students’ safety. Commercial establishments such as jewellery stores, banks, stores can make use of HD security camera to check for any suspicious movements or activities. When installed in offices, they can be used to monitor and assess employee productivity.
Why is Eurovigil best for you?
Eurovigil has an expert team of technicians that assist you at every step with their experience and knowledge of the different products and understanding of your home security needs. The flawless quality of Eurovigil’s household security products give the consumer the peace of mind that they need. Eurovigil’s competitive HD CCTV camera price makes it a sound investment for every family.
Right from the easy installation process to the upgradation of current products, the whole process is undertaken by adept professionals making the consumer’s complete journey with Eurovigil smooth.
The salient features of the camera are as follows:
- Dome cameras have a subtle structure making them a good choice for those who wish to discreetly monitor a visual field.
- Bullet cameras are extremely noticeable due to their size. They are mainly used to deter potential malicious elements from attempting any crime.
- In Varifocal cameras, the focus changes with the focal length which means that the operator can choose where they wish to focus the camera on. These cameras work well to cover big outdoor spaces like parking lots and backyards.
- The PTZ camera allows the controller to pan, tilt or zoom the camera lens according to their need to capture the most relevant visuals.
- 2 Megapixel high-performance CMOS
- Analog HD output, up to 1080p resolution
- 2.8 to 12 mm motorized vari-focal lens
- True Day/Night
- OSD menu, DNR, Smart IR
- True WDR, up to 120 dB
- EXIR technology, up to 40 m IR distance
|Operating Conditions||-40 °C to 60 °C (-40 °F to 140 °F)|
|Humidity||Humidity 90% or less (non-condensing)|
|Power Supply||12 V DC±15%|
|Power Consumption||Max. 6 W|
|IR Range||Up to 40 m|
|Dimension (W X H )||92 mm × 269.6 mm (3.62″×10.6″)|
|Weight||Approx. 900g (1.98 lb.)|
|Home Demo Yes/No||Yes|
|Leaflet & Manual||Yes (eurovigil.in)|
|Demo Video||Yes (eurovigil.in)|