Door Sensor is a versatile home security device which can be used to monitor opening and closing of doors, windows, as well as provide real-time state feedback during installation. It also doubles up as an efficient presence sensor or remote button for many other purposes such. Don’t let intruders creep into your house without knowing it! Get yourself the Door Sensor from XYZ company. The door/window monitoring system has been designed with versatility in mind – you don’t have to choose between sensing whether someone’s entering your property or if there are people inside who might need assistance immediately due to illness etc.; this product does both at once so that leaving one open wouldn’t render ineffective any help needed by those within. Not only is it able even
- eGlu HUB
- eGlu APP for iOS or Android
|Power Input||One CR2032 Battery|
|Operating Temperature||0ºC to 45°C|
|Wireless Protocol||WiZN’s Glu™ (865-867MHz)|
|Dimensions||40 x 40 x 10 mm|
- eGlu products are designed to withstand the rigors of indoor living.
- eGlu’s rubberized kitchen floor mats protect your floors against dirt, grime, grease and water damage while adding extra traction for safety purposes.
- eGlu has been creating innovative home goods since 2005 with the motto “protect what matters most.”
- Finish your outfit with the perfect accessory. Choose from a wide selection of watches, rings and other accessories to complement any look!
- There are tons of ways you can finish off your style: add some bling on neck or wrist, wear an eye-catching watch or pick out some funky jewelry that’s sure to catch people’s eyes.
- It’s important to use the same brand of batteries for your hearing aid as you would in a flashlight. Otherwise, battery life will be shorter than expected and it might lead to reoccurring problems with sound quality over time.
- In order to replace the battery, you will need a small screwdriver and some patience. Once opened carefully, there is an ESD sensitive circuit board that needs special handling in your hands before touching it with another tool too or yourself. Check out product page for more details!