The In-wall Dual Switch Module is a revolutionary in-home automation system that empowers homeowners to cultivate their home environment with the touch of just one button. It’s great for when you’re hosting guests and want to have some ambient lighting at your fingertips, or if you need an extra power source near your bedside table without having cords everywhere.
The module comes equipped with two switches rated up 6A each so it can work parallel alongside any other switches currently installed on the wall outlet plate behind which it has been mounted – this means easy control over lights, sockets and fans all from one place!
- eGlu HUB
- eGlu APP for iOS or Android
|Power Input||220-240V AC, 50 HZ|
|Maximum Load||6A Ampere per Switch|
|Operating Temperature||0ºC to 45°C|
|Wireless Protocol||WiZN’s Glu™ (865-867MHz)|
|Dimensions||70 x 58 x 17.5 mm|
- Do not install eGlu products near heat sources such as stoves, radiators or any other appliances which generate heat
- Only use attachments and accessories specified by the manufacturer
- Clean it every week by wiping down leftover dust from surfaces using nonabrasive cloths
- There are tons of ways you can finish off your style: add some bling on neck or wrist, wear an eye-catching watch or pick out some funky jewelry that’s sure to catch people’s eyes.
- eGlu products are designed for indoor use only. They cannot be used outdoors or near water, and should not come in contact with any liquids at all. eGlu is a company that specializes in producing furniture coatings which can withstand the wear-and-tear of outdoor living while still looking good indoors!
- Please do not take your eGLU product into the rainforest to avoid scratching delicate plants; Clean it every week by wiping down leftover dust from surfaces using nonabrasive cloths
- Connecting a load higher than the specifed limit can permanently damage the device and also cause fire hazard.
- Do not try to open eGlu products. There are no user serviceable parts inside the product. Doing so can expose you to high voltage live circuits resulting in an electric shock..
- Model No: EGIW07R
- SKU no: EG-029-2-01-1-R
- Warranty: One year limited