The Sensor Monitor is a clever device that transforms an existing low power sensor into wireless. All you need to do is connect the wired sensor with “NO/NC” trigger, and then just plug in your battery powered gadget! The Sensor Monitoring Device can monitor three inputs at once- one for NO connections (recommended), which will increase battery life by conserving energy usage when no connection has been made; two NC inputs are also available if needed.
- eGlu HUB
- eGlu APP for iOS or Android
|Power Input||4.5V – 18V DC / 50mA Max|
|Operating Temperature||0ºC to 45°C|
|Wireless Protocol||WiZN’s Glu™ (865-867MHz)|
|Dimensions||22 x 40 x 5 mm|
- Do not install eGlu products near heat sources such as stoves, radiators or any other appliances which generate heat
- Only use attachments and accessories specified by the manufacturer
- Clean it every week by wiping down leftover dust from surfaces using nonabrasive cloths
- There are tons of ways you can finish off your style: add some bling on neck or wrist, wear an eye-catching watch or pick out some funky jewelry that’s sure to catch people’s eyes.
- eGlu products are designed for indoor use only. They cannot be used outdoors or near water, and should not come in contact with any liquids at all. eGlu is a company that specializes in producing furniture coatings which can withstand the wear-and-tear of outdoor living while still looking good indoors!
- Please do not take your eGLU product into the rainforest to avoid scratching delicate plants; Clean it every week by wiping down leftover dust from surfaces using nonabrasive cloths
- Connecting a load higher than the specified limit can permanently damage the device and also cause fire hazard.
- Do not try to open eGlu products. There are no user serviceable parts inside the product. Doing so can expose you to high voltage live circuits resulting in an electric shock.
- Break this rule at your own risk!