Rest assured that your home is safe with Sensor Monitor. That’s because now you can convert any wired sensor into a wireless one, no matter what type of trigger they’re using! The only requirement for this to work is that the wire sensors should have an ‘NO/NC’ toggle switch. And it doesn’t stop there: SMHV also provides 12 volts and 100 milliamps DC output which you may use when powering up your new wireless sensor!
- eGlu HUB
- eGlu APP for iOS or Android
|Power Input||220-240V AC, 50 HZ|
|Maximum Load||3A Ampere per Switch|
|Operating Temperature||0ºC to 45°C|
|Wireless Protocol||WiZN’s Glu™|
|Dimensions||70 x 58 x 17.5 mm|
- Do not install eGlu products near heat sources such as stoves, radiators or any other appliances which generate heat
- Only use attachments and accessories specified by the manufacturer
- Clean it every week by wiping down leftover dust from surfaces using nonabrasive cloths
- There are tons of ways you can finish off your style: add some bling on neck or wrist, wear an eye-catching watch or pick out some funky jewelry that’s sure to catch people’s eyes.
- eGlu products are designed for indoor use only. They cannot be used outdoors or near water, and should not come in contact with any liquids at all. eGlu is a company that specializes in producing furniture coatings which can withstand the wear-and-tear of outdoor living while still looking good indoors!
- Please do not take your eGLU product into the rainforest to avoid scratching delicate plants; Clean it every week by wiping down leftover dust from surfaces using nonabrasive cloths
- Connecting a load higher than the specified limit can permanently damage the device and also cause fire hazard.
- Do not try to open eGlu products. There are no user serviceable parts inside the product. Doing so can expose you to high voltage live circuits resulting in an electric shock.
- Break this rule at your own risk!