What is NVR ?
An NVR is essentially a computer system with an entrenched Operating System (Usually Linux or Windows) which is specifically designed to be efficient and reliable, and for use in an NVR camera system with IP cameras. NVRs can have more than one IP cameras integrated into it.
Where can Network Video Recorder be used?
An NVR can be used wherever an IP camera is used. Whether it is commercial establishment that sees a 100 people pass through its doors every day or a home with only 3 residents; whether it is a bank with multiple floors or a jewellery store with only one counter, the NVR system consisting of IP camera(s) can be used anywhere. An NVR recorder is the perfect security tool for various setups- shops and schools, houses and offices.
How does a Network Video Recorder work?
When the IP camera(s) capture visual feed, the cameras process the data. It then sends this digital data to the DVR through the internet. The whole system can be connected through wi-fi, ethernet, or USB data connection.
Once the data is received and stored, the user can use Video Content Analytics to detect certain events, as well as use Smart search to get smoother playback.
- 16 IP CAMERAS CAN BE INTEGRATED
- Professional and Reliable
- Dual-OS system design
- Redundant power supplies
- ANR technology
- N+1 hot spare system with normal or hot spare working mode configurableVideo Input and Transmission
- Up to 16-ch ONVIF conformant IP cameras input (max. incoming bandwidth: 160 Mbps)
- Live view of the connected camera at up to 6MP resolution Compression and Recording
- H.264+ compression improves encoding efficiency by up to 50% and reduces data storage costs
- Full channel recording at up to 6MP resolution Video Output
- HDMI output and VGA output at up to 1920×1080p resolution Storage and Playback
- One SATA interface (up to 4TB of capacity per HDD)
- Up to 16-ch synchronous playback at 4CIF resolution
- Smart search for efficient playback
- USB 3.0 provides high-speed file transfer and backup Smart Function
- Supports multiple VCA(Video Content Analytics) events for IP cameras
- VQD(Video Quality Diagnostics) Network & Ethernet Access
- Hik Cloud P2P & HiDDNS (Dynamic Domain Name System) for easy network management
- Gigabit Ethernet network interface