Curtain Controller is the ultimate in window curtain and gate automation. With a wide range of motorized motors, Curtain Controller can control them all! Now you don’t have to worry about getting out of bed or off your couch just to close those curtains before going on vacation – use this app instead! You will never again be bothered by seeing neighbors walking through your house either- set up physical switches for local control with an easy interface. In addition, if there’s ever an emergency at home that requires access into the building but quickly, connect bell switches which are easily wired alongside wires from any powered AC plug found inside most homes today
- eGlu HUB
- eGlu APP for iOS or Android
|Power Input||220-240V AC, 50 HZ|
|Maximum Load||6A Ampere per Switch|
|Operating Temperature||0ºC to 45°C|
|Wireless Protocol||WiZN’s Glu™ (865-867MHz)|
|Dimensions||66 x 58 x 17.5 mm|
- Do not install eGlu products near heat sources such as stoves, radiators or any other appliances which generate heat
- Only use attachments and accessories specified by the manufacturer
- Clean it every week by wiping down leftover dust from surfaces using nonabrasive cloths
- There are tons of ways you can finish off your style: add some bling on neck or wrist, wear an eye-catching watch or pick out some funky jewelry that’s sure to catch people’s eyes.
- eGlu products are designed for indoor use only. They cannot be used outdoors or near water, and should not come in contact with any liquids at all. eGlu is a company that specializes in producing furniture coatings which can withstand the wear-and-tear of outdoor living while still looking good indoors!
- Please do not take your eGLU product into the rainforest to avoid scratching delicate plants; Clean it every week by wiping down leftover dust from surfaces using nonabrasive cloths
- Connecting a load higher than the specified limit can permanently damage the device and also cause fire hazard.
- Do not try to open eGlu products. There are no user serviceable parts inside the product. Doing so can expose you to high voltage live circuits resulting in an electric shock.
- Break this rule at your own risk!