How does an IP CCTV camera work?
An IP camera system consists of the camera(s) and a recording device. The cameras come with certain software which enables it to encode and send the captured data to a Network Video Recorder, another media storage device, or to another destination over the internet. It compresses the files and sends the data which makes it different from analogue CCTV cameras.
It is a simple process to connect the cameras to an existing network. The technician from Eurovigil will help you through the process in case of any difficulty.
To summarise, once the video is captured the camera processes it, compresses it, and sends it to the storage platform where it can be viewed or reviewed by authorised individuals.
Where can IP CCTV cameras be used?
IP CCTV camera is an adaptable security tool. It can be used in multiple setups- homes, offices, banks, jewellery stores, schools, as well as government offices.It can be used to monitor the workforce at an office to evaluate productivity; it can be installed in schools or colleges to monitor student activity and ensure their safety; shops where owners need to monitor consumers’ movements in order to prevent any theft. It is a simple process to connect the cameras to an existing network. It can be used in homes by working families where they need to keep an eye on the young child or elderly parent who is alone at home.
Since the IP security camera is wireless, it can easily be used in outdoor settings such as lawns, pool areas, gardens, parking garages, and sports grounds.
Why is Eurovigil best for you?
Eurovigil has worked towards making its consumers feel safer for decades now. The trained and efficient team of technicians assist the consumers with selecting the best IP camera that suits their security needs. The after sales service adds value to the customer experience. This investment in building a strong consumer-Eurovigil relationship is an indicator of the brand’s commitment to their customers.
Modest pricing, great service, state-of-the-art products, and industry experience all combine to make Eurovigil a company that you can trust with your safety.
IP Camera Types
- Fixed IP Cameras.
- Dome IP Cameras.
- Wireless IP Cameras.
- Indoor IP Cameras / Outdoor IP Cameras.
- PTZ IP Cameras (Pan/Tilt/Zoom)
- 2Megapixels HD Resolution
- Cloud Storage in adddition to Micro SD Card & Cloud Box, you could store the video on our cloud space.
- View via Phone: Wherever you are, you can view what you want Via IOS/Android mobile devices.
- Two way Audio: You can talk to your families via Eurovigil cloud camera.
- Multiple Users viewing: Multiple users could watch the live video from the same camera at the same time, clearly and smoothly.
- Advanced Recording: Recording time of our IP Camera is over 5 times than other IP Cameras.
- Supports Echo Show: Access your cloud IP Camera easily through Echo Show.
- IR-Cut: Excellent night vision, clearly visible even in the dark night.
- Phone Alarm: Eurovigil cloud camera will send an alarm notification via the APP when emergecy occurs.
- *Pan & Tilt: Supports Pan and Tilt remotely.
|Resolution||1920 X 1080 P (HD) 2MP|
|Sensor||1/2.7 inch CMOS sensor|
|Focus Length||3.6 mm with a Wide viewing Angle.|
|Viewing Angle||H:80°; V:45°; D:92°|
|Storage Capacity (Customer to own SD card)||Micro SD Slot Max upto 128GB & Cloud Storage|
|Power||DC 5V/1.2A Micro USB Interface, Power Consumption <8W|
|IR LED||1 dot matrix infrared lights, IR distance: 10meters|
|Speaker||Built-in microphone (-36dB) and speaker(8Ω/1W), support two-way audio|
|Pan & Tilt||Horizontal:350° & Vertical:100°|
|Compatibility||Standalone – Not Compatible with Eurovigil NVR & DVR|
|Home Demo Yes/No||Yes|
|Leaflet & Manual||Yes (eurovigil.in)|